How to Fix HP Envy Touchpad Not Working Issue?
HP Envy is a laptop series which is well designed with super fine quality materials to give ultra-thin metallic finish body shape that set a complete advance computing platform. This laptop requires highest level of configuration to perform the complicated task with fastest speed without any error. In case if any technical error is found with it then that issue needs to be settled completely without any delay.
The HP Envy laptop can face the problems like windows update or software installation, driver repair, HP envy touchpad not working properly, scan or Remove Virus and Malware, Printer connectivity concern, Data backup & restore, Tune up and optimization etc. All these concern including HP envy mouse pad not working can be solved at just one call by contacting with the HP customer support service provider.
The HP users looking for the help as how to fix HP envy Trackpad not working then they have landed at the correct destination because this is a place where certified, experienced and skilled techies are always active to look into the customer concern and solve it without any delay.
Some hints have been also described under by the experts through that the users can get rid of their mouse pad related error as it has been mentioned above.
Hints to Solve Touchpad Not Working Issue in HP Envy:
- Some touchpads have the feature to either turn the TouchPad on or off just with the double tap in the upper-left corner of the Touchpad.
- After this need to perform a hard reset that clears the driver instructions and also rereads all the instructions from the drivers and software that are stored in Operating System which can solve some problems.
- The users can also need to install the latest drivers. It can be downloaded and installed with the following steps:
- Open the HP Drivers firstly and from there downloads web page by entering the computer model number and then click over the “Go” option.
- After this computer model list will be displayed select the particular model number of computer and then follow with the NEXT option.
- Now, scroll the mouse cursor down and select the driver category Driver like Keyboard, Mouse and Input Devices.
- Hit on the Download option which could be found just next to the TouchPad or ClickPad driver.
- At last open the file from the download folder and install it with the on screen prompts.
Now to join with the world class tech support experts for HP envy touchpad issues make a call at the HP Envy support phone number. This toll free number opens 24 hours all over the year without a single stop and delivers the best supported solution for any sort of problems faced with HP Envy series of laptop.