How to Fix HP Printer Cartridge Problem?
HP Printers is one of the best printers selected by the users. It is need of the people for different perspective as home or small offices to large organizations. To enjoy it nonstop users are needed to configure it with all the settings required in the recommended manner. If any tech support is needed while using it then contact immediately at HP Tech Support Number.
If users need to run HP Printer without any disturbances then remove the issues like Installation, Setup & Configure, Slow Printing issues, Spooler Error, HP print cartridge troubleshooting, etc. But from now-on-wards no need to worry with these tech issues because the online technical support has been offered by the HP Technicians. The experts engaged here are world classes certified in solving the HP print cartridge not working problem. They take the printer screen on remote and then solve the issues completely in the appropriate manner.
The professionals have also provided the necessary steps which are needed in solving the HP print cartridge not detected issue. The visitors, customers or users can follow the illustrated methods to fix the HP Printer Cartridge errors. Here the solutions are available at affordable charges and it is only charged if the problems have been detected and fixed completely.
Step 1: Use Cartridge compatible with the printer
- The users are needed to firstly visit at “HP SureSupply” option
- Then select for country/region.
- And need to go with the steps shown on screen to order new supplies or with users can also check cartridge compatibility with printer.
Step 2: Reinstall the Cartridge
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Then need to open the cartridge access door.
- Then make sure that the nozzle is free and if any protective tape is found then clean it.
- Now the next step is to gently push on the upper part of the cartridge until it clicks into place.
- After this, close the cartridge access door and at last try to print a page.
Step 3: Reset the printer
- Hold the Power button to turn on the printer.
- When the printer turned on then the users need to disconnect the power cord.
- Now, need to unplug the power cord and wait for at least 15 seconds.
- And then again plug the power cord.
- At last, if the printer does not turn on by itself then you may need to press the Power button to turn it on.
Step 4: Opt for service of the printer by HP Technicians
Step 5: Replace the cartridge with new compatible Cartridge
For any technical assistance the customers are required to dial the HP printer support phone number where the HP printer cartridge problem is fixed. Here, the entire issues are fixed via Remote method at reasonable cost.