How to Set Up HP Wireless Printer on Windows 10?
HP Printers are well known for its printing quality and speed all over the world either it is used for home or office purposes. It requires high configuration settings to avoid installation and further issues. The settings can be varied as per the models and functionality and types of printer.
HP Printer setup is a simple task and it can be performed in the recommended way to elapse the issues. It works on Wi-Fi network to get connected with the devices like computer, laptop or Smartphone and get the print outs. While configuration HP wireless printer setup Windows 10 there could be few problems that can encounter and it must be fixed as soon as possible to remove the further errors.
Here the technicians cover all the leading issues like Operating System Installation, Software Installation Problem, Virus Scan and Removal, Malware, Spyware, Adware Removal, PC Tune-up and HP System Optimization, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity etc. The entire issues are solved via remote access technology method through online process by sharing the customer’s computer screen. The tech support for how to set up HP wireless printer are offered for US and Canada regions customers.
Way to fix the set up HP wireless printer Windows 10 errors:
The printer setup includes three steps like connecting printer Windows, or can't find your printer and Set default printer. Here are some of the steps that can be useful in solving the following above mentioned issue:
How to add printer?
- Firstly, customers may press Windows Key + Q to open “Cortana”.
- After this need to type "printer" and select “Printers and Scanners”
- Now turn on the printer.
- The next step will be to connect with the Wi-Fi network. The method can varies from printer to printer.
- Further click on “Add a printer or scanner” and then the list will be displayed and select the printer from the results.
- At last, click on “Add device” menu.
Windows not able to locate printers:
- The first step is to open “Cortana” by pressing Windows Key + Q.
- Customers are required to type "printer" and then select “Printers & Scanners”.
- After this click on “Add a printer or scanner” menu and select printer that want isn't listed.
- Needs to select “Add a Bluetooth, wireless or network discoverable printer now
- At last find and select the connected printer.
Set the default printer on connected network:
- Firstly, click “Windows Key + Q” to start the “Cortana”.
- Then type "printer" and also choose the “Select Printers & Scanners” menu.
- Now users may turn off the "Let Windows manage my default printer" box.
- And then select the printer as default from the list of devices searched.
- Next step is to select “Manage” and at last set it as default.
If users seeking for any tech help to fix the HP Printer issues they are required to dial the HP printer support phone number which is available 24hours in action. The technicians involved are best in US and Canada regions for any type of software issue and their service charges are also very low. So, feel free to contact.